This “Miracle Oil” is one of the BEST things you can do for your skin!
Profile: Our Therapeutic Grade Carrot Seed essential oil is harvested from the delicate dried seeds of beautiful, wild hungarian carrot flowers, and then steam-distilled.
Find it: Rosehip & Frankincense Face Elixir, Lush Neroli & Carrot Seed Beauty Cream, Pumpkin & Seaberry Ultra Elixir
Carrot Seed essential oil has remarkable skin revitalizing and toning properties, and is considered one of the best anti-aging oils for skin. This oil assists in removing toxins and water build up in the skin, giving it a fresher, firmer appearance. Carrot Seed oil is renown for improving the complexion, diminishing wrinkles and scars, and for promoting cellular regeneration. It is rich in Carotene and Vitamin-A, both of which are effective antioxidants that fight the signs of aging, leaving the skin with a positively radiant appearance. Carrot Seed essential oil is widely used in aromatherapy due to its mild, soothing, earthy aroma. It is very effective in relieving stress and anxiety. While Carrot Seed oil can do wonders for your skin all on its own, this precious oil combines synergistically with both Frankincense, Neroli and Geranium to create a potent skin Superfood blend. According to Leung’s Encyclopedia of Common Natural Ingredients, Carrot Seed essential oil is non-toxic. However, like other essential oils, never INGEST Carrot Seed during pregnancy, and it would be wise to avoid this essential oil during the first trimester.
- Super Antioxidant: Antioxidants in this essential oil repair a lot of the damages done to your tissues by oxidants (free radicals) and stop them from doing further harm. Carrot Seed essential oil is super high in vitamins that encourage cellular repair and growth, in other words Carrot Seed essential oil protects your skin from wrinkles!
- Sun Protection: This amazing essential oil promotes natural sun protection of between 24-35 SPF, while allowing the beneficial sunrays through.
- Detoxifier: Carrot Seed essential oil has the ability to detoxify the blood, tissues, muscles and internal organs like the liver and kidneys. It helps flush toxins and water build-up in the skin.
- Stimulant: Carrot Seed essential oil stimulates both circulation and metabolic function.
- Antiseptic, Antiviral & Disinfectant: This powerful essential oil can cure infections, protect against their effects, and it has antiseptic properties, including the ability to prevent tetanus.
- Aromatherapy:It is widely used for its mild and soothing earthy aroma which is very effective in relieving stress and anxiety and for promoting a sense of wellbeing.
The information presented on this web site is not intended to take the place of your primary health care provider’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss this information with your primary health care provider to determine what is right for you. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions.